The Boiler Upgrade Scheme looks to reduce the cost of low carbon heating technologies, such as heat pumps, so that they are more affordable for consumers to buy and run.
£450 million will be available to see households benefit from Government grants. The grants are as follows -
The voucher application will be installer-led and consist of 2 stages.
Stage one: Pre-installation
1. You contact us for a site survey. We then visit to measure and assess your property and requirements.
2. We issue a quotation for the works.
3. If the quotation is acceptable, you then instruct us to carry out the installation and apply for the Boiler Upgrade Scheme on your behalf.
4. We'll apply for a voucher and undergo eligibility checks. We'll also have to supply information about the technology type, your postcode and contact details.
5. Ofgem will then contact you for your consent.
6. Ofgem will assess the application and once satisfied and have received consent from you, the homeowner, a voucher will be issued us.
Stage two: Post-Installation
1. We'll complete the installation.
2. We'll provide evidence of the installation to redeem the voucher. Ofgem will assess the redemption voucher.
3. Ofgem will pay the grant to us.
4. You'll pay us the remaining balance of the invoice e.g. total price minus £5,000 (if air source heat pump).
Copyright © 2022 Hello Heat Pumps - All Rights Reserved.
Hello Heat Pumps is a trading name of Reid Plumbing & Heating Contractors Ltd.
Company Reg. 05470373
Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) No. NAPIT 28873